CNC Drilling Services
- CNC Drilled Parts Online
- Aluminium, Steel, Copper, Polymers & More
- Express Manufacturing Within 10 Days
Start A New CNC Quote
STEP | STP | SLDPRT | STL | IPT | 3DXML | CATPART | PTC | PRT | SAT
CNC Drilling Capacities
We provide CNC drilling services for the fabrication of both small and large series of parts of any complexity. We use various types of drill presses (upright, bench, radial), which allows us to drill holes of both simple and complex patterns up to 7 cm in diameter. The fabrication is possible with metals and alloys (aluminum, steel, copper, and others) and polymers.
Try Xometry Out Now In Just A Few Steps
Multiple designs for different parts can be imported at the same time to produce a single quote. In less than a minute, a detailed cost estimation appears on the screen.
First, select the manufacturing process you require. You can then choose from over 70 materials, both metals and plastics, and from a wide range of finishes and certifications.
Once you have selected the required options, all you need to do is confirm the order and pay for it on the secure payment platform. Your design will be analysed by engineers.
Within a short amount of time, you will receive the parts you ordered directly to your shipping address. You can track your package at any time in your personal account.
Advantages of CNC Drilling with Xometry
Using the latest CNC machines, Xometry produces highly accurate, quick turn parts in as fast as 10 days.
Offers high-precision tolerances ranging from +/-0.02 mm – 0.005 mm, depending on customer specs.
Select from a variety of finishes on solid metal and plastic parts, built to precise design specifications.
CNC Machining is perfect for production of 1-10,000 parts.
Choose from over 50 metal and plastic materials. CNC Machining offers a wide variety of certified materials.
CNC Drilling Materials
- Aluminium 2007 / 3.1645 / Al-CuMgPb
- Aluminium 2017A / 3.1325 / Al-Cu4Mg
- Aluminium 6060 / 3.3206 / Al-MgSi
- Aluminium 6061 / 3.3211 / Al-Mg1SiCu
- Aluminium 6082 / 3.2315 / Al-Si1Mg
- Aluminium 7075 / 3.4365 / Al-Zn6MgCu
- Steel 1.0038 / S235JR
- Steel 1.0503 / C45
- Steel 1.0511 / C40
- Steel 1.0570 / S355J2G3
- Steel 1.2842 / 90MnCrV8
- Steel 1.7131 / 16MnCr5
- Steel 1.7218 / 25CrMo4
- Steel 1.7225 / 42CrMo4
- Stainless Steel 303 / 1.4305 / X10CrNiS18-9
- Stainless Steel 304 / 1.4301 / X5CrNi18.10
- Stainless Steel 304L / 1.4307 / X2CrNi18-9
- Stainless Steel 316 / 1.4401 / X5CrNiMo17122
- Stainless Steel 316L / 1.4404 / X2CrNiMo17-12-2
- Stainless Steel 316Ti / 1.4571 / X6CrNiMoTi17-12-2
- Copper E-Cu57 / 2.0060 / E-Cu58 / 2.0065
- Brass Ms58 / 2.0401 / CuZn39Pb3
- Titan Grade 5 / 3.7164 / 3.7165 / Ti-6Al-4V
- Industrial PEEK
- Nylon 6 / PA 6
- PC (Polycarbonate)
- PEEK glass-filled
- Polypropylene (PP)
- POM / Delrin acetal
- PTFE / Teflon
- PVDF / Polyvinylidene fluoride
- UHMW PE / Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene
Applications for CNC
Because CNC can be applied to virtually any material, it is perfect for rapid tooling, i.e., creating fixtures or molds.
The range of materials available, low cost per unit, and speed of production makes CNC a great option for prototyping.
High-quality finish, vast material options and precise tolerances have made CNC a favorable technology for end-use parts.
Overview: What is CNC Drilling?
CNC drilling is a technology of CNC machining that uses a computer with a pre-uploaded CAD file to execute the process of drilling holes in a workpiece. The advantages of CNC drilling are high precision both of the patterns and holes and scalability of ready parts.