CNC Turning Services
- CNC Turned Parts Online
- Aluminium, Steel, Copper, Polymers & More
- Express Manufacturing Within 10 Days
Start A New CNC Quote
STEP | STP | SLDPRT | STL | IPT | 3DXML | CATPART | PTC | PRT | SAT
CNC Turning Capacities
With access to a network of over 2,000 Europe-based manufacturers with CNC lathes and turning centers, Xometry provides you with the capacity and capabilities for your project needs, while also delivering the most competitive pricing and lead times.
Our machine learning-trained technology also provides instant manufacturability feedback to ensure that your part fits the requirements you need and is optimized for the CNC turning process. Our on-demand manufacturing platform can deliver high-quality metal or plastic turned parts in an amount from a single prototype up to hundreds of thousands of parts.
Try Xometry Out Now In Just A Few Steps
Multiple designs for different parts can be imported at the same time to produce a single quote. In less than a minute, a detailed cost estimation appears on the screen.
First, select the manufacturing process you require. You can then choose from over 70 materials, both metals and plastics, and from a wide range of finishes and certifications.
Once you have selected the required options, all you need to do is confirm the order and pay for it on the secure payment platform. Your design will be analysed by engineers.
Within a short amount of time, you will receive the parts you ordered directly to your shipping address. You can track your package at any time in your personal account.
Advantages of CNC Turning with Xometry
Using the latest CNC turning machines, Xometry produces highly accurate, quick turnaround parts in as fast as 10 days.
Xometry offers various tolerance options in accordance with ISO 2768 (standard, fine) and ISO 286 (Grades 8, 7, 6).
Select from a variety of finishes on solid metal and plastic parts, built to precise design specifications.
Choose from over 30 metal and plastic materials. CNC Turning offers a wide variety of certified materials.
You can order CNC turned parts up to D-500 mm, L-4500 mm.
Our QA department performs strong quality assurance. Xometry is ISO 9001 certified.
CNC Turning Materials
- Aluminium 2007 / 3.1645 / Al-CuMgPb
- Aluminium 2017A / 3.1325 / Al-Cu4Mg
- Aluminium 6060 / 3.3206 / Al-MgSi
- Aluminium 6061 / 3.3211 / Al-Mg1SiCu
- Aluminium 6082 / 3.2315 / Al-Si1Mg
- Aluminium 7075 / 3.4365 / Al-Zn6MgCu
- Steel 1.0038 / S235JR
- Steel 1.0503 / C45
- Steel 1.0511 / C40
- Steel 1.0570 / S355J2G3
- Steel 1.2842 / 90MnCrV8
- Steel 1.7131 / 16MnCr5
- Steel 1.7218 / 25CrMo4
- Steel 1.7225 / 42CrMo4
- Stainless Steel 303 / 1.4305 / X10CrNiS18-9
- Stainless Steel 304 / 1.4301 / X5CrNi18.10
- Stainless Steel 304L / 1.4307 / X2CrNi18-9
- Stainless Steel 316 / 1.4401 / X5CrNiMo17122
- Stainless Steel 316L / 1.4404 / X2CrNiMo17-12-2
- Stainless Steel 316Ti / 1.4571 / X6CrNiMoTi17-12-2
- Copper E-Cu57 / 2.0060 / E-Cu58 / 2.0065
- Brass Ms58 / 2.0401 / CuZn39Pb3
- Titan Grade 2 / 3.7035
- Titan Grade 5 / 3.7164 / 3.7165 / Ti-6Al-4V
- Industrial PEEK
- Nylon 6 / PA 6
- PC (Polycarbonate)
- PEEK glass-filled
- Polypropylene (PP)
- POM / Delrin acetal
- PTFE / Teflon
- PVDF / Polyvinylidene fluoride
- UHMW PE / Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene
Overview: What is CNC?
The Basics Of CNC Turning
CNC turning is a technology of computer-controlled machining that produces parts by rotating a solid workpiece, while fixed cutting tools remove material from the workpiece and shape the final part. All the actions are performed automatically according to the CAD models uploaded to the CNC lathe.
Learn more about CNC machining from our guide.