CNC Milling Services
- CNC Milled Parts Online
- Aluminium, Steel, Copper, Polymers & More
- Express Manufacturing Within 10 Days
Start A New CNC Quote
STEP | STP | SLDPRT | STL | IPT | 3DXML | CATPART | PTC | PRT | SAT
CNC Milling Capacities
Xometry is a network of over 2,000 Europe-wide qualified CNC milling manufacturers. That means that whatever production needs you have, we can always offer a shop and machine that will satisfy them. We usually use 3-, 4- and 5-axis CNC machines. 6- and 7-axis machines are also available in our network and can be used upon request.
Xometry gives you instant pricing, quick lead time, and design-for-manufacturability feedback for your CNC milled parts.
Try Xometry Out Now In Just A Few Steps
Multiple designs for different parts can be imported at the same time to produce a single quote. In less than a minute, a detailed cost estimation appears on the screen.
First, select the manufacturing process you require. You can then choose from over 70 materials, both metals and plastics, and from a wide range of finishes and certifications.
Once you have selected the required options, all you need to do is confirm the order and pay for it on the secure payment platform. Your design will be analysed by engineers.
Within a short amount of time, you will receive the parts you ordered directly to your shipping address. You can track your package at any time in your personal account.
Advantages of CNC Milling with Xometry
Using the latest CNC milling machines, Xometry produces highly accurate parts in as fast as 10 days.
Xometry offers various tolerance options in accordance with ISO 2768 (standard, fine) and ISO 286 (Grades 8, 7, 6).
Select from a variety of finishes on solid metal and plastic parts, built to precise design specifications.
Choose from over 30 metal and plastic materials. CNC Machining offers a wide variety of certified materials.
You can order CNC milled parts up to X-2000 mm, Y-750 mm, Z-600 mm.
Our QA department performs strong quality assurance. Xometry is ISO 9001 certified.
CNC Milling Materials
- Aluminium 2007 / 3.1645 / Al-CuMgPb
- Aluminium 2017A / 3.1325 / Al-Cu4Mg
- Aluminium 6060 / 3.3206 / Al-MgSi
- Aluminium 6061 / 3.3211 / Al-Mg1SiCu
- Aluminium 6082 / 3.2315 / Al-Si1Mg
- Aluminium 7075 / 3.4365 / Al-Zn6MgCu
- Steel 1.0038 / S235JR
- Steel 1.0503 / C45
- Steel 1.0511 / C40
- Steel 1.0570 / S355J2G3
- Steel 1.2842 / 90MnCrV8
- Steel 1.7131 / 16MnCr5
- Steel 1.7218 / 25CrMo4
- Steel 1.7225 / 42CrMo4
- Stainless Steel 303 / 1.4305 / X10CrNiS18-9
- Stainless Steel 304 / 1.4301 / X5CrNi18.10
- Stainless Steel 304L / 1.4307 / X2CrNi18-9
- Stainless Steel 316 / 1.4401 / X5CrNiMo17122
- Stainless Steel 316L / 1.4404 / X2CrNiMo17-12-2
- Stainless Steel 316Ti / 1.4571 / X6CrNiMoTi17-12-2
- Copper E-Cu57 / 2.0060 / E-Cu58 / 2.0065
- Brass Ms58 / 2.0401 / CuZn39Pb3
- Titan Grade 2 / 3.7035
- Titan Grade 5 / 3.7164 / 3.7165 / Ti-6Al-4V
- Industrial PEEK
- Nylon 6 / PA 6
- PC (Polycarbonate)
- PEEK glass-filled
- Polypropylene (PP)
- POM / Delrin acetal
- PTFE / Teflon
- PVDF / Polyvinylidene fluoride
- UHMW PE / Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene
Overview: What is CNC Miling?
The Basics of CNC Machining
CNC milling is a technology of computer-controlled (CNC) machining. It uses a cutter to remove material from a solid workpiece. The commonly used CNC milling machines in the industry are of two types:
- 3-axis (X, Y, Z orientation)
- 5-axis (X, Y, Z + A – rotational axis around X, B – rotational axis around Y)