Laser Cutting Services
- Laser Cut Parts Online
- Aluminium, Steel, Stainless Steel
- Express Manufacturing within 10 Days
Start A New Sheet Metal Quote
STEP | STP | SLDPRT | STL | IPT | 3DXML | CATPART | PTC | PRT | SAT | DXF
You can also upload your technical drawings
Laser Cutting Capacities
We offer CNC laser cutting of sheet metals: aluminium, steel, stainless steel and copper. We use CO2, Nd, and Nd:Yag laser cutters, which allow high-precision cutting, boring and engraving. Ready parts can be post-processed upon request with coatings, heat-treatments and others.
Try Xometry Out Now In Just A Few Steps
Multiple designs for different parts can be imported at the same time to produce a single quote. In less than a minute, a detailed cost estimation appears on the screen.
First, select the manufacturing process you require. You can then choose from over 70 materials, both metals and plastics, and from a wide range of finishes and certifications.
Once you have selected the required options, all you need to do is confirm the order and pay for it on the secure payment platform. Your design will be analysed by engineers.
Within a short amount of time, you will receive the parts you ordered directly to your shipping address. You can track your package at any time in your personal account.
Advantages of Laser Cutting with Xometry
Using the latest laser cutters, Xometry produces highly accurate, quick turn parts in as fast as 10 days.
Xometry offers various tolerance options in accordance with ISO 2768 (standard, fine) and ISO 286 (Grades 8, 7, 6).
Laser parts can be post-processed upon request with coatings, heat-treatments and others.
Choose from a variety of sheet metals across a wide range of strength, conductivity, weight, and corrosion-resistance.
Our QA department performs strong quality assurance. Xometry is ISO 9001 certified.
Laser Cutting Materials
- Aluminium 5052 / 3.3523 / Al-Mg2.5
- Aluminium 5083 / 3.3547 / Al-Mg4.5Mn
- Aluminium 5754 / 3.3535 / Al-Mg3
- Aluminium 6060 / 3.3206 / Al-MgSi
- Aluminium 6061 / 3.3211 / Al-Mg1SiCu
- Aluminium 6082 / 3.2315 / Al-Si1Mg
- Aluminium 7075 / 3.4365 / Al-Zn6MgCu
- Steel 1.0038 / S235JR
- Steel 1.0044 / S275JR
- Steel 1.0117 / S235J2 / S235J2G4
- Steel 1.0117 / S235J2 / S235J2G4, pickled and oiled
- Steel 1.0330 / DC01
- Steel 1.0503 / C45
- Steel 1.0570 / S355J2G3
- Steel 1.1191 / XC48H1 / C45E
- Steel 1.2379 / X153CrMo12 / SKD11, annealed
- Steel 1.2510 / 100MnCrW4 / SKS3, annealed
- Steel 1.7218 / 25CrMo4
- Steel 1.7225 / 42CrMo4
- Stainless Steel 304 / 1.4301 / X5CrNi18.10
- Stainless Steel 316L / 1.4404 / X2CrNiMo17-12-2
Laser Cutting Finishing Options
This is a finish option with the fastest turnaround. Parts are left with visible tool marks and potentially sharp edges and burrs, which can be removed upon request.
- Zing Coating / Galvanising
- Electroless Nickel Plating
- Anodizing: Hard & Colour (Black Hardcoat, Black, Blue, Gold, Gray Hardcoat, Green, Natural Hardcoat, Natural, Orange, Red)
- Polishing / Electropolishing
- Case Hardening
- Powder Coating : This is a process where powdered paint is sprayed onto a part which is then baked in an oven. This creates a strong, wear- and corrosion-resistant layer that is more durable than standard painting methods. A wide variety of colors are available to create the desired aesthetic
Additional processing and finishes on request.
Laser Cutting Specifications & Capabilities
|Thickness Ranges||Standard Сutting Areas|
|Aluminium: 1.0-6.0 mm||Thin sheets up to 4 mm thick: 1000×2000 mm, 1250×2500 mm, 1500×3000 mm|
|Steel: 0.8-20 mm||Thick sheets over 4 mm thick: 1500×3000 mm, 2000×3000 mm, 1500×6000 mm|
|Stainless Steel: 0.5-16 mm|
Overview: What is Laser Cutting?
The Basics Of Laser Cutting
CNC laser cutting is a computer-controlled fabrication process that uses high-density light beam to cut parts out of a sheet metal workpiece. The process is guided by a computer that is guided by pre-uploaded 2D-models. This fabrication process is known for its cost-efficiency and high precision.
- CO2 lasers are normally used for the standard production purposes (e.g. for cutting thinner metals)
- Nd and Nd:Yag are more powerful and used to cut thicker sheet metal, but are more expensive in use than CO2 lasers
A standard tolerance level for the majority of CNC laser cutters ranges from 0.1 to 0.2 mm depending on the size and requirements. But tolerance levels may be adjusted to our customer’s requirements.
Any size, maximal thickness of sheet steel up to 20 mm, and up to 6 mm for aluminium.
Order Sheet Metal Parts Online
All uploads are secure and confidential.