To continue our rapid growth on the DACH market of custom & serial on-demand manufacturing, we are looking for a passionate and fast-moving Marketing Specialist, who will help the company get the word out about its products in services across our target audiences and via multiple digital channels on the German-speaking market.
Who we are?
Xometry is a rapidly growing company that is transforming international manufacturing. Our proprietary instant quoting technology and international network of manufacturers provides a streamlined on-demand manufacturing experience that is unparalleled in the market. We offer CNC machining, sheet metal fabrication, 3D printing and other production methods to customers ranging from large organizations like BMW, NASA, Bosch, General Electric to SMB and even individuals. The European part of the business has grown from 10 to 120 people in 3 years and is keeping this pace. Xometry recently had its IPO and is now listed on Nasdaq under the symbol XMTR.
Overall, you will be responsible for acquiring new leads and improving Xometry’s positions in target market segments using all accessible communication tools and channels. Here’s an example breakdown of what your activities would include:
- Set up and improve performance ads in paid channels in collaboration with our paid media manager
- Create and manage marketing campaigns (e.g. prepare texts and visuals) in multichannel environment (e.g. social media, emails)
- Organise webinars (both in-house and with partners) for our target audiences
- Analyse efficiency of existing advertising channels, discover and assess new channels
- Find and vet new industry channel partners, influencers, and publications
- Review and improve communication with the target audiences across various touchpoints (existing advertising, website, product, emails)
You will work with multiple communication channels such as:
- Social media
- Digital media
- Email marketing
- Event marketing
- Partner and affiliate marketing
To be able to successfully deal with the responsibilities, an ideal candidate has:
- Digital mindset and growth focus;
- At least 2 years of on-hands experience in performance/ lead-gen marketing (also in an assistant role);
- Experience in creating promotional content (writing promo texts, creating pictures or videos);
- Knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook and LinkedIn Business Suites;
- Experience in organising webinars and knowledge of relevant tools (Zoom, ClickMeeting, etc);
- Native or native-like level of German as well as a high level of English (other languages will be a great benefit);
- Has a background in or interest in learning more about engineering, 3D printing, manufacturing.
- Interesting work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment
- A friendly international team from Europe and overseas
- Possibility to work up to 100% remotely from home office
- Salary based on the qualifications and experience plus equity incentive plan
Please send your application to Xom EU HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.