Xometry is the world’s leading on-demand manufacturing platform. We offer vast production capacities, instant online quotes and attractive pricing. Our European network of over 2,000 manufacturers and over 5,000 worldwide allows us to maintain quick turnaround times while offering a wide range of capabilities including CNC machining, 3D printing, sheet metal fabrication, and injection moulding. Xometry works with a broad range of clients, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies such as BMW and Bosch.
We are looking for an Account Manager for the UK & Ireland market who is able to support our growth and play an active role in our exciting company development.
The main goal of this position is to develop repetitive and stable sales by establishing and maintaining contact with customers – this will include market leaders within sectors such as automotive, medical, aerospace and smaller players in such industries as machine building, robotics, infrastructure, marine and others. We look for the best practices in sales and account management.
Further goals include supporting company development with process improvement suggestions, new ideas and innovation proposals.
- Working with the incoming flow of warm leads, supporting them and developing relations with them.• Implementing targeted campaigns for outbound lead generation
- Re-ignite and nurture past leads, developing them into strategic accounts
- Development of opportunity pipeline.
- Management of sales cycle – from initial customer contact and enquiry, to the order processing.
- Develop a pool of repeat ordering clients and increase the wallet share within.
- Maintaining customer contact at all stages of the project and being the primary contact point for your customers.
- Regular and punctual reflection of the sales process in the CRM system.
- Outgoing personality, enjoying sales activities and supporting people. Strong customer focus
- Successful sales track record in such industries as Rapid prototyping, Engineering, Robotics, Automation, 3D printing etc.
- IT and digitalisation enthusiast, willing to actively use modern technologies and software
- Understanding of metalworks, 3D printing, injection moulding is a major advantage
- Readiness and willingness to work in a dynamic environment
- English – native language, other languages working proficiency is a big advantage
- Sales incentive scheme/sales commission
- Monthly salary depending on individual qualification and experience
Please send your application to Xom EU HR firstname.lastname@example.org