To continue our rapid growth on the European market of custom & serial on-demand manufacturing, we are looking for a Head of Xometry Supplies in Europe.
Who are we?
Xometry is a rapidly growing company that is transforming international manufacturing. Our proprietary instant quoting technology and international network of manufacturers provides a streamlined on-demand manufacturing experience that is unparalleled in the market. We offer CNC machining, sheet metal fabrication, 3D printing and other production methods to customers ranging from large organizations like BMW, NASA, Bosch, General Electric to SMB and even individuals. The European part of the business has grown from 10 to 120 people in 3 years and is keeping this pace. Xometry recently had its IPO and is now listed on Nasdaq under the symbol XMTR.
- You will first discover the categories most needed for our manufacturing partners in running their business and fulfilling our orders– be it metal, tooling or software – and you will analyse markets for these categories in respective countries, mainly in Eastern Europe;
- Together with our IT team, you will determine the requirements, oversee setting up and launching a web store for the most popular categories for our partners
- With Partner Network team, you will decide the best way to market Xometry Supplies in Europe among existing and new partners;
- You will negotiate with suppliers in key categories in key countries best deals for our manufacturing partners, e.g. metal shops, producers of tooling etc.;
- You will learn from and with our US operations what works and what does not for Xometry Supplies in the US;
- Once the launch stage is over, you will run Xometry Supplies in steady-state, constantly expanding the offering and adding users to the network;
- You will be the owner of this business line inside the company.
- Successful track record of managing sales of metal, tooling or similar categories to small and mid-sized CNC workshops in Eastern Europe;
- Recent experience in setting up an e-commerce shop;
- Autonomous decision making guided by KPIs;
- Ability and willingness to business travel (up to 50%);
- Understanding of business of a CNC workshop is a plus;
- Proficiency in English, a major Eastern European language is a plus;
- Experience in market research;
- An outgoing personality with excellent communication skills.
- Interesting work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment;
- Direct subordinate to a GM of the company in Europe;
- A friendly international team from Europe and overseas;
- Possibility to work up to 100% remotely from home office;
- Salary based on the qualifications and experience plus equity incentive plan.
Please send your application to Veronika Smirnova at firstname.lastname@example.org.